Terms of Service
Information about the online dispute resolution platform:
In 2016, the EU-Commission introduced an Internet platform for the online settlement of disputes. This platform serves as a point of contact for out-of-court settlement of disputes concerning contractual obligations arising from online sales contracts. This platform can be reached at the following link.
Things to check before making a complaint
- You live in an EU country or in Norway, Iceland or Lichtenstein
- The trader is based in an EU country or in Norway, Iceland or Lichtenstein
- Your complaint is about a good or service you bought online
- You have the right email address for the trader
- You have already contacted the trader about your complaint
- This is the first time you are trying to reach an out-of-court settlement with the trader
- You have not previously taken the trader to court over your complaint
Scope of Application and Vendor
These terms and conditions apply to all orders that individuals submit through the online store of star-bijou.de (Nicolai Froundjian, Goethestr. 17, 10625 Berlin, Germany). Star-Bijou is a certified online store and is subject to the Trusted Shops Code of Conduct (Trusted Shops).
Service-Hotline: Mo. to Fr. 11 - 19 Uhr Telephone +49 30 82 70 82 92 E-Mail [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Conclusion of Contract
(1) The product presentations in the online shop serve to submit a purchase offer. By clicking the button [order with costs] you make a binding purchase offer. The sale of our products is only for private use in normal household quantities.
(2) We can accept your offer to conclude a purchase contract (order) by sending an order confirmation by e-mail or by delivering the goods within two days. The confirmation of receipt of the order does not constitute acceptance of the purchase offer.
The prices stated on the product pages include VAT and other price components and exclude postage.
(1) Delivery within Germany is free of charge from a value of € 50,00 Euro. For orders less we charge € 4,90 postage and shipping costs per delivery.
(2) For all EU countries, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland, we charge € 4.90 up to a value of € 100,00. Free and postage-free international shipping from an amount of € 100,00 .
(3) For cash on delivery we charge a fee of € 6,00 . We will indicate this amount in the order confirmation and the invoice. Further taxes or costs do not apply.